A woman poses in Anatomie apparel.
Tze Khai Poh, deputy director, financial products and solutions division, financial markets development department at Monetary Authority of Singapore explains how regulators are encouraging...
GettyWelcome to 10 Things Before the Opening Bell. Sign up here to get this email in your inbox every morning.
1. Trump may be facing impeachment for a second time and investors are nervous. Here is how the markets are reacting.
2. The crypto market has taken a tumble today. See what Bitcoin, Ethereum and the alt-coins are doing.
3. Here's 3 reasons why Bitcoin has doubled in less than a month - And why experts think it won't repeat its 2017 crash
4. Twitter has banned Trump permanently after the siege on the Capitol. Take a look at what its stock is doing.
5. 'Wildly overvalued'. This what what a former Wall Street chief strategist said about stocks and small caps in particular.
6. Earnings expected: No big-cap companies are reporting earnings today.
7. On the data docket: The Treasury will hold an auction for three- and six-month bills, as well as three-year notes.
8. The so-called 'dogs of the Dow' could deliver big returns in 2021, BofA says. The firm identifies 10 high-dividend stocks it thinks will trounce the market this year.9. Investors are grappling with how to trade the new political environment. We spoke to 5 investing experts about how to capitalize on the Democratic sweep.
10. Bank of America says the warning signs that stocks are hurtling into bubble territory are growing. The firm pinpoints 6 that could signal a bear market is beginning.
Read the original article on Business Insider