DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Coatings Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coatings is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- DNT SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Hitech Coatings
- KECO Coatings
- Metal Coatings Corp
- NIPPON PAINT
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- The Sherwin- Williams Company
- TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co. KG
- Toefco Engineered Coating Systems
- Whitford Corporation
Key Market Trends
Construction Segment to Dominate the Market
- PVDF coatings are commonly used for roofing in the construction industry. These coatings are a resin-based coating system.
- They are extensively used when a robust coating is needed on the exteriors to resist weathering, chalking, fading, and UV rays while…